Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump AN-6 And AN-10 Fittings 8mm Through Hole Mounting Aluminum For Street Rods/Custom Vehicles w/Limited Engine Space Orange 6175ALORANGE
- Compact Size Ideal For Tight Applications
- Press Fit Pulley Installation Kit Included
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley Not Included
- 1200 PSI Rated To Work With Most Gear Boxes
- 3 GPM Flow
- Top Pressure Port
- 100% New Components
- Made In The USA
Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump 6175ALORANGE
- Part Number: 6175ALORANGE
- UPC: 698252011914
- Additional Information:
- Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump
- AN-6 And AN-10 Fittings
- 8mm Through Hole Mounting
- For Street Rods/Custom Vehicles w/Limited Engine Space
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
Our GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Includes billet chrome cap, new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated to work with most gearbox systems, 850 PSI valve available for Mustang II rack and pinion available upon request. Our Type II compact size pump is ideal for tight installations. For use with factory or remote reservoir tank depending upon part number. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850 PSI valve available upon request. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Pumps are available in chrome plated, various colors and plain, as cast finishes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.