Compact Design Alternator Ultra Mini Nippondenso 45 AMP 1 Wire Single Groove Pulley For Use w/Performance Cars/Street Rods/Show Cars w/Low Amp Requirement Chrome 7512A
- Heavy Duty Copper Wound Coils
- Spike Resistant Diodes
- Provides Charging At Low RPMs
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- 100 Percent New Components
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Made In The USA
Compact Design Alternator 7512A
- Part Number: 7512A
- UPC: 698252010085
- Additional Information:
- Compact Design Alternator
- Ultra Mini Nippondenso
- 45 AMP
- 1 Wire
- Single Groove Pulley
- For Use w/Performance Cars/Street Rods/Show Cars w/Low Amp Requirement
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
All Tuff Stuff alternators are hand built in Cleveland, Ohio and are tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications. All Tuff Stuff alternators are made from 100% new components and carry a one year limited warranty. Tuff Stuff has alternator applications for virtually all muscle cars, hot rods, customs and light trucks in just about every finish imaginable. Many enthusiasts prefer our clean, simple 1-wire alternator option which features a low idle cut-in internal regulator and provides plenty of charging at low RPMs. Available in chrome plated, polished aluminum, powder coated and plain as cast finishes. All alternators are for 12 volt, negative ground systems, except where noted.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.