Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump GM Pressure Slip w/Through Hole Mounting Bottom Pressure Port 1200 PSI 3GPM Polished Aluminum 6170ALP-7
- Compact Size Ideal For Tight Applications
- Press Fit Pulley Installation Kit Included
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley Not Included
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- Optional Valve #5552 Converts Pump To 850 PSI Rating
- Bottom Pressure Port
- 100% New Components
- Lightweight Aluminum Casting
Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump 6170ALP-7
- Part Number: 6170ALP-7
- UPC: 698252020411
- Additional Information: Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump GM Pressure Slip w/Through Hole Mounting Bottom Pressure Port 1200 PSI 3GPM Polished Aluminum
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
Type II compact size power steering pump is ideal for tight installations. For use with factory or remote reservoir tank depending upon part number. Pumps have a 1200 PSI rating, 3GPM flow. Optional valve PN converts pump to 850 PSI rating. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Available in chrome plated, polished aluminum, various colors and plain, as cast finishes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.4 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.