Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump Direct Fit 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft 1200 PSI 3/8 in.-16 Mtg. Holes Black 6165B
- Incl. Reservoir/Pump Assem./Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Bolt On Pulley; Not Included
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 100% New Components
- Built In The U.S.A.
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6165B
- Part Number: 6165B
- UPC: 698252021210
- Additional Information:
- Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
- Direct Fit
- 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft
- 1200 PSI
- 3/8 in.-16 Mtg. Holes
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
Our GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Includes billet chrome cap, new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI @ 1.6 to 2.1 GPM and are designed to work with most gearbox systems. Available in chrome plated or black powder coat finish. Perfect replacement pump for street and custom trucks.
Right click image to enlarge - use mouse to control or stop rotation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H7.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.