Home - Return to Previous Page
Click on image to zoom
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump Direct Fit 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft 3/8 in.-16 Mounting Chrome 6195A
Find a Dealer
- Incl. Reservoir/Pump Assembly/Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Bolt On Pulley Which Is Not Included
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- 100% New Components
- Made In The U.S.A.
Please Call for Availability
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6195A
- Part Number: 6195A
- UPC: 698252016834
- Additional Information:
- Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
- Direct Fit
- 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft
- 3/8 in.-16 Mounting
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
This GM style Saginaw pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. It also includes a billet chrome cap, a new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated @ 2.9-3.1 GPM to work with most gearbox systems. An optional 850 PSI valve is available for Mustang II rack and pinion systems.
Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
- Tuff Stuff Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H7.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!