Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump Direct Fit 3/4 in. Press Fit Shaft 1200 PSI M10x1.5 Mtg. Holes Chrome 6186A
- Incl. Reservoir/Pump Assembly/Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley; Not Included
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- 100% New Components
- Made In The U.S.A.
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6186A
- Part Number: 6186A
- UPC: 698252021302
- Additional Information:
- Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
- Direct Fit
- 3/4 in. Press Fit Shaft
- 1200 PSI
- M10x1.5 Mtg. Holes
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
This GM style Saginaw pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. It also includes a billet chrome cap, a new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated @ 2.9-3.1 GPM to work with most gearbox systems. An optional 850 PSI valve is available for Mustang II rack and pinion systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H7.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.