Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump for OEM & Custom Builds with Hydro-Boost Brakes, Chrome Plated, #6162A
- For OEM & Custom Builds with Hydro-Boost Brake System
- Includes Reservoir/Pump Assembly/Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- 100% New Components
- Made In The U.S.A.
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6162A
- Part Number: 6162A
- UPC: 698252021487
- Additional Information: Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump; For OEM & Custom Builds; 3/4 in. Press Fit Shaft; 3/8"-16 Mounting; Chrome;
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Includes billet chrome cap, new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated to work with most gearbox systems, optional 850 PSI valve available for Mustang II rack and pinion. Pumps are available in chrome plated or stealth black.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H7.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.