Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump Direct Fit 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft 3/8 in.-16 Mounting Black 6192B
- Incl. Reservoir; Pump Assembly; Billet Cap; Dipstick And Hardware
- Requires A Bolt On Pulley Which Is Not Included
- 100 Percent New Components
- Made In The USA
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6192B
- Part Number: 6192B
- UPC: 698252016780
- Additional Information:
- Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
- Direct Fit
- 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft
- 3/8 in.-16 Mounting
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
Our GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Includes billet chrome cap, new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated to work with most gearbox systems, 850 PSI valve available for Mustang II rack and pinion available upon request. Our Type II compact size pump is ideal for tight installations. For use with factory or remote reservoir tank depending upon part number. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850 PSI valve available upon request. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Pumps are available in chrome plated, various colors and plain, as cast finishes.
Right click image to enlarge - use mouse to control or stop rotation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H7.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.