Home - Return to Previous Page
Click on image to zoom
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump Univ. Fit 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft 1200 PSI 5/8-18 SAE Pressure Fittings 3/8 in.-16 Mtg. Holes Black 6176B
Find a Dealer
- Incl. Reservoir/Pump Assembly/Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Bolt On Pulley Which Is Not Included
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- 100% New Components
- Made In The U.S.A.
Please Call for Availability
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump 6176B
- Part Number: 6176B
- UPC: 698252003636
- Additional Information:
- Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
- Univ. Fit
- 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft
- 1200 PSI
- 5/8-18 SAE Pressure Fittings
- 3/8 in.-16 Mtg. Holes
- Fitment Notes: Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
This GM style Saginaw pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. It also includes a billet chrome cap, a new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated @ 2.9-3.1 GPM to work with most gearbox systems. An optional 850 PSI valve is available for Mustang II rack and pinion systems.
Contact us if you have questions about the vehicle fitment for this product.
- Tuff Stuff Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H7.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Write the First Review!